Dr Paul J. Olsovsky is an optometry specialist, also known as an optometrist, who is affiliated with many hospitals in Eugene. He currently resides in Tillamook, Oregon and has an experience of over 26 years in optometry. He volunteered many activities, where he helped many people and also treated poor people for free. He has practiced with many famous doctors; he participated in many clinic activities. He has attended health fairs where he donated his free services. Along with a good Optometry specialist, he is a noble person.
Paul was born in Houston, Texas; his father is a retired electrical engineer and mother is a dynamic homemaker. His brother, John, is a cook in Southern California and sister, Mary, is an EP cardiologist and happily married. He has been married to a beautiful lady for many years; he loves his wife very much and together they make a great couple. They both share common interests and love to spend time while indulging in their hobbies. They love gardening, going to thrift and antique stores together. They both love to travel to different places and adore the local culture very much.
Interests and Hobbies
He loves golfing, walking and biking; football, soccer, and tennis are his favorite sports. He enjoys spending time with his wife and indulging in various hobbies, they both share. Paul loves to take care of his father-in-law, who is old and enjoys fishing with him in Great Pacific Northwest. He is also working on fixing up the old Toyota. Apart from eating healthy and keeping himself fit; Dr. Olsovsky tries his best to understand the field of optometry more and more. He reads about the various sub-specialties to learn them one day all and treat all the patients that he can. A very noble thought indeed.
Dr. Paul j olsovsky is appreciated by most of his patients because of his care towards their problems and is really good with children. One of his patient’s father once said that Paul’s first preference was to calm my kid down, before diagnosing him; which showed that he is really a gentleman. He still remembers his school days which were very memorable to him; he was full of ambition and matured; he also worked as pizza delivery guy because of the poor financial conditions, but he studied hard and at the end his hard work paid off. Apart from English, he has a good proficiency in Spanish.
He attended Apple Valley High School and graduated from there in 1983. He completed his B.S. in Biology from Eastern New Mexico University, Portales, New Mexico. He attended medical school at the University Of Houston- College Of Optometry, from where he graduated with honors in 1991. In 2009, he did his MD from Ross University School of Medicine, Miramar, Florida. Then he attended Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System Incentive Program, Medicare Electronic Health Record Incentive Program and Medicare Electronic Prescribing Incentive Program. He participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program and is committed to heart health through the Million Hearts @ Initiative.
- He is a licensed medical professional who graduated with honors and has a successful career of 26 years as an optometry specialist.
- At Eastern New Mexico University, he was the member of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
- He was the captain of the intramural soccer team and participated in intramural football as well.
- At UHCO and Ross University, he was named to the Dean’s List and was graduated cum laude and with honors.
- During his optometry practice, he provided free or low cost eye exams to indigent patients in the Running Springs, CA.
- He also performed free eye exams on the poor in the Houston area along with other students.
- He was vice-president of Alvudas for a year and half; his responsibilities were to arrange transportation for the residents and helping them in maintaining the vacant apartments. He also helped maintaining the common areas and visited the residents.